Friday 25 March 2011

Combining Art & Family

March 25th,2011

Feeling pretty proud of myself.I managed to work 40ish hours,keep on top of the housework,finish some new canvases which I love & have just listed in my Etsy shop.(Be sure to check them out & let me know what you think).

What I am most proud of is that my girls have been great this week.They have been a great help to me this week with taking photos of my art & helping me with my blog. I am also proud of myself for not getting too stressed out, given that most nights I am not getting to bed until 11.30 pm & then getting up the following day at 5.30 am!!


The truth is I think that by allowing myself to be creative again has allowed me to de-stress at the end of the day.I know that I am itching to get home from work & get everything else done so that I can go & play with my paints & pastels.Most mornings I try to at least go & do a little layering on any of the canvases I am working on,just so that I get a little creative fix before I go to work.

Let me know what you do to de-stress & keep your sanity in this crazy fast paced world.I'd love to hear from you.
Here are the photos of the paintings I have just finished.Be sure to check them out.
Take care.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment