Wednesday 30 March 2011

Blog Following...

I was so excited when I got up this morning & checked on my little blog.Do you want to know why?It's because I now have not 1,but 2 followers!! My new follower is Thea fom Thea & Sami!!
Now if anyone who has a blog knows,it is getting people to follow your blog,not just read it,that is the hard part.I keep checking,hoping that someone might be interested in my art & my little musings.I realise that these things take time & I will need to be patient.

So I want to send a big thank-you to Thea for choosing to follow my blog & also for leaving a lovely comment-you made my day:)

Art wise I have just about finished & will be listing 3 more little paintings on Etsy very soon.Two of these are new designs-one is a little owl( the first of many I hope) & one is of a babooska doll.The third is another lovely angel.I am also working on a cute little horse as well.I will let you know once they have been listed.

So stay tuned & I will let you know once they have been listed.
I hope you all had a great day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment