Sunday 17 April 2011

Apologies!!

April 17,2011

I am so sorry I haven't done any posting in a while but things have been kind of crazy.I have been so busy doing bookwork for my husbands business on top of working a 40 hour plus week,whilst running a house & raising 3 teenage girls!! Can anyone tell me why I fel so tired?

So not only has my blogging suffered, but so has my painting-I've barely done anything all week & have been itching to do something.So seeing as today is my first day off from everything I am going to paint & play to my hearts content.And seeing as I 've had no luck selling anything on Etsy yet I'm going to hang up all of my finished paintings in my house as they are just too cute to be stored away until they sell.

All this aside,please check out the photos below of my beautiful girls.They truly are the inspiration to my life & what keeps me going.I feel very blessed & they never cease to amaze me with their depth of character.I don't know what we have done as parents to have ended up with such amazing individuals.We must have gotten something right along the way.





I hope everyone is having a lovely week-end.Take care.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment