Monday 4 April 2011

The Importance of Being Grateful....

April 4th,2011

I have found myself lately trying to recognise all the little things in my life for which I am grateful for.I think most of us are so stressed out & worried about all the "what ifs" in our lives that we can lose sight of whats right in front of us.It is those little moments that I am trying to recognise & to take a litle time & space in my busy life & offer up my thanks to the universe for everything that I have been blessed with.

In light of this realisation I would like to share with you what I was grateful for today...
...I was grateful for the health of my 3 beautiful daughters & my husband
...I was grateful for the strength & support of my husband
...I was grateful for hearing my husband laugh out loud at the The Comedy Gala on television (his laugh was the first thing I noticed about him when we met over 20 years ago)
...I was grateful for the beautiful weather we had today.The sun was just beautiful & the day had that lovely Autumn feel to it
...I was grateful that I got to play with my paints tonight & that I got to work on a new canvas of a quaint girl

These were just a few moments in my day that I wanted to share with you.Today just felt like a good day & there was much that I felt thankful for.Let me know what you have been feeling grateful for & what you did to honour those little moments in your busy day.

Hope you all had a safe & happy day.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment